Okay, my almost 9 month old (will turn 9 months old on May 11th) is finally crawling! My other 2 were crawling way earlier so I thought Madi just would walk before she crawled. She could get around where ever she wanted to by scooting and rolling but never quite did the whole hand and knee movement together. April 29th (the night John made it home...see post below) Madison started crawling. She was in my room by my bed and I was in the bathroom drying my hair at my vanity....she made it to the bathroom floor and Kevin witnessed it! I was so glad he got to be home when she took her first crawlies:-) Yesterday, April 30th, I thought she might just crawl a little but that child was everywhere. We were at my mom's yesterday and she was even crawling all over the carport...no, the concrete did not stop her...she was so proud she figured it out.
Some other things my little angel is doing...for quite a while now is waving hi to EVERYONE, pulls herself up and stands alone...she even tries to let go but that doesn't usually turn out very well. I also moved her out of her baby carseat b/c she hates not being able to lift her head and see everyone. So she is just becoming a big girl...although I am not ready for that quite yet.
We love all of you !
I will post pics real soon but I wanted to share the great news!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment