Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I can't do it!!!!

There is a spot in my heart for this little one! I guess it is because I know she is my last baby that I could have. Even if I wanted more I can't! So Madison is still in my room. I guess I could say at least she sleeps in her own crib that is in my room. But there is a empty spot in her room that quietly awates her crib. She has such a cute room but may never use it. I do want to put her in her own room but I just can't seem to do it. And it isn't like I don't know how...come on now I have 3 kids so I have already done this twice. I have given myself so many deadlines on when I would finally put her in her own room but still not followed through. So no more deadlines...I will just do it one of these days and surprise you all...HA! She is the biggest cuddle bug and lays with me every night and watches Curious George before falling asleep. She has to watch "monkey" every night. Once she falls asleep I just go lay her in her bed until morning (usually when Kevin gets up to get ready for work) when she wakes up and I put her in bed with me to cuddle and usually fall back asleep for a bit longer.
She is so adorable...I will cherish these moments a little longer I think b/c one day she won't want to crawl in bed with me:)))






No comments: