Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Not a big survey person but actually did one for once:)

1. First thing you wash in the shower? my hair



2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I must confess, I am not a hoodie type of girl.



3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes. I would wipe her nose first though.



4. Do you plan outfits?Every night before putting kids to bed I get their clothes out for the next day...makes every morning much easier



5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? TIRED



6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? my heart



7. What was the last dream you remember having? when will I get a full nights sleep again? Oh, maybe when I put Madi in her own room!!!



8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope...took kids to Chick-fil-a and SAW way too many screaming kids





9. What are you craving right now? Sleep



10. Do you floss? not really ... sorry all you flossers



11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? GROSS and smelly



12. Are you emotional? sure...I have 3 kids and that makes me super emotional



13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Whenever I am angry at my children. Counting to 10 just doesn't cut it.



14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick the bowl you mean??



15. Do you like your hair? Yep! But I do wish I had curly hair or thicker hair



16. Do you like yourself? I am tolerable to live within.



17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Absolutely



18. What are you listening to right now? my kids playing...or fighting (depending on the second)



19. Are your parents strict? Well I thought so growing up but now I look back and think they were great. Of course my youngest sister Jettie gets away with EVERYTHING!



20. Would you go sky diving? No, I do not have a death wish



21. Do you like cottage cheese? Are you kidding? NO WAY



.22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Every time I look in the mirror baby



23. Do you rent movies often? Not often





24. Is there anything sparkly in the room in which you are? Not unless my kids decide to sneak in the arts and craft tote and let it explode in the room



25. What countries have you visited? Just here baby



26. Have you made a prank phone call? Not since that dang caller ID was invented...and I was in what 4th or 5th grade (but my husband has...scrapbooking/game nights...HA!)



27. Ever been on a train? when I was much younger on a summer trip with my grandparents...don't even remember where we went though...ha



28. Brown or white eggs? white



29. Do you have a cell-phone? What celebrity doesn't have a cell phone?


30. Do you use chap stick? Have you met me?? I have one in every room of my house and my car



31. Do you own a gun? Two - called my biceps



32. Can you use chop sticks? nope and don't like foods that most people use chopsticks for



33. Who are you going to be with tonight? who else...my dear hubby and my 3 kiddos that I adore



34. Are you too forgiving? no ... can someone ever be TOO forgiving?



35. Ever been in love? Yes and still am



36. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? going to work to support his baby momma & their 3 babies



37. Ever have cream puffs? NOPE



38. Last time you cried? when I watched a show the other day...ARMY WIVES



39. What was the last question you asked to someone? Do you want to go to your room?



40. Favorite time of the year? EASTER



41. Do you have any tattoos? I am too scared



42. Are you sarcastic? no, not one teeny tiny bit (insert eye roll)



43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? no



44. Ever walked into a wall? Oh yes. Clutzy...is my middle name



45. Favorite color? pink and browns but to wear is black



46. Have you ever slapped someone? Someone gets slapped by me daily around here...ha! Just kidding



47. Is your hair curly? I wish



48. What was the last CD you bought? Can't remember



49. Do looks matter? Not really....just as long as you are clean and try to look nice is all someone could pray for:)



50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Not so sure I could



51. Is your phone bill sky high? no unlimited minutes so I never go over



52. Do you like your life right now? of course!!!



53. Do you sleep with the TV on? no but watch it until ready to go to sleep



54. Can you handle the truth? I can, and I do. Can't stand a lie so would rather the truth no matter how hard it may be



55. Do you have good vision? That is such a loaded question.



56. Do you hate or DISLIKE more than 3 people? Yes, and they all reside in Washington DC. Seriously though...I don't HATE anyone...such a strong word. But I can say I dislike some people



57. How often do you talk on the phone? Depends on who's calling



58. The last person you held hands with? Probably one of my sticky kids hands...ha



59. What are you wearing? a cute grey sleeveless top and some black shorts



60. What is your favorite animal? probably a horse to ride but a giraffe, leapord, tiger or zebra print...I love animal print anything!



61. Where was your last picture taken? alli took my pic at pool the other day...not so cute:)



62. Can you hula hoop? ha have you met me...so not coordinated



63. Do you have a job? Till my kids downsize or outsource. 24/7



64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Too much at Target...clothes, diapers, wipes, Fathers Day stuff...you know the usual around here



65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Nope but there is a great story about my Aunt Carrie doing so...you should ask her or my mom about it. I laugh every time I here it!!!

No comments: