There has been a horrible and unthinkable tragedy to our very close friend. Our neighbor's little boy (Cam who just turned 3 last month) has passed away. We need all of our loved ones to PLEASE PRAY for our close friends and their entire family as they are suffering with this tragedy. We are so unsure of how to deal with the loss of such a young boy that my family grew to love so much. He was always smiling (unless he was upset that it was time to go home from our house or from playing outside). Amanda and I always joked that Cameron and Faith would one day get married. My children are going to be crushed...I don't even know how to explain it to Faith b/c she just goes over to their house and asks Cam to come out and play with her every day we are out. If they are pulling in the drive way or we are then the two of them dart out to each other. I just can't imagine our life without sweet little Cameron. So to think of what Justin and Amanda (and their family) are going through is unthinkable and unbearable. I can't even sleep or stop crying thinking of Cam. I sympathize for her and I have emotions I can't even explain for their loss. I just don't know how to express the pain we are all going to go through without Cam. PLEASE I beg you to pray for my close friend and her family and all of our loved ones that were so blessed to have Cam in our lives for such a short amount of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment