I can't believe it has been one year ago that my sweet little angel, Madison, was born. It honestly doesn't feel like a year has gone by...FLOWN BY. It truly saddens me because the time has just dissappeared for me. I thought it was hard when Jared turned one and then I thought it was hard when Faith turned one but this was the hardest. Maybe b/c I know Madi is the last child I can have but she is my BABY. And I just want to bottle her up and let her stay this age forever. I mean this child is so sweet, innocent, loving, funny, adorable, cuddly and just the best gift God could have given our family. I don't really remember what life was like before her...nor do I want to! I love you my little Madi and you are truly a blessing!
I can't wait for the many more wonderful years of memories to come!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment