Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A work in progress











So "little miss" used to love to sit on the potty all the time until she actually peed and pooped one time. Then she would not go near the potty for the longest time. She is finally starting to consider the whole potty thing again some days. She actually wanted to stay in panties and sit on the potty most of April 23, 2010. I was so proud of her because she peed and even pooped. She was so proud of herself and wanted big sis, Faith, to help her all day long. Now she hasn't wanted to really have much to do with the potty again since. So we are seriously a work in progress:) This momma is so ready to be done with diapers though so I pray we will keep the potty thing in check.

1 comment:

The Navarrete's said...

Haha! Glad I'm not the only one who posts potty pictures! I got so much "crap" (punny!) for that...but I love it...it's a stage!! :)